Horizontal tray former
Horizontal tray former is dedicated for erecting different shape and dimensions trays using hot melt.
Basic range of boxes dimensions:
- L min = 400
- L max = 900
- H min = 50
- H min = 250
- B min = 300
- B min = 900
- lp min = 30
- lp max = 50
- bp min = 30
- bp max = 50
It results from existing standards and possible matrixes of composition of trays on EUR and ISO pallets.
- PLC controller and multifunctional HMI touch panel 7,5”.
- Nordson glue system.
- Non driven blanks magazine with capacity about 150 pcs.
- Bigger driven blanks magazine with capacity about 500 pcs.
- Multifunctional HMI touch panel 12”
- GSM teleservice module
- Automatic glue feeding system with special bin. Much more bigger capacity than standard.
- Glue path modulators to ensure savings on glue.
- Managing Nordson system with master HMI touch panel and main controller.
Advantages FTHT 6
- Compactness of the structure.
- Modular construction which allows extension with additional modules.
- Short time of adjustment to other size/format.
- Universal solution allows to work as independent unit or as a part of goods flow system.
- Visualization of process which ensures easy operation (service mode), signalization and identification of breakdowns reasons.
Technical solution of tray former allows to work it as independent unit or as a unit cooperating with stacking device. Also cooperation with other devices connected with goods flow systems is possible.
- weight 1650 kg
- efficiency – up to 25 trays/minute
- power supply 3 x 400 V
- installed power 9 kw (including glue system)
- required air pressure 5,5 – 6 bar
- air consumption 0,35 - 0,7 m3 (including hotmelt unit with 25 cycles)
- pneumatics FESTO
- drives SEW
- servodrives OMRON
- sensors SICK
- control system OMRON
- glue system NORDSON